Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Is Alyx Blood Donation

Prove di milanesitudine

Allora, per chi non lo sapesse, io sono palermitana.
Like all the people of Palermo, I love to live slow and relaxed, gentle pace of life, understand well that when I moved here in Milan, now nearly five years ago, the impact has been somewhat 'traumatic.
For years, before having BI, I tried to keep my circadian rhythms: slow awakening in the morning, long hot showers, go to university calmly, and so on. My days do not spend, drip dripped like honey. Lens.
Then ... BAM! The sudden, the unexpected.
And the terrible feeling of having to say goodbye to my slowness. Now that there is also bi
I started doing everything that I did not do during my "slow life", things that I did not because I were subtracted, and then slow time and rest. Yes, ok, I'm lazy. But what I liked to stay in bed late and read read read ...
Anyway. Now in my days you entered an advanced course in English, to keep me in exercise, you never know, the university, and we knew that, but since I am the queen of fools I also entered the gym.
Now, if there is one thing that I did not want to do this year is going to the gym. I do not want to, I do not want to go. There. But it is also marked my friend, who has just a little 'need, so I sacrifice myself and I by spurs. But I do not want to go. Oh.
With the arrival of winter and the only wish that I was even more burrow under the duvet in the morning ... even if they come under attack from a puppy-scented sleep looking for "Mom!" : ') Then I release you and I get happy because there is no duvet that can give me the warmth of kisses from my daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment