SMILE
I salute you and I can not smile.
"Hello, do you remember me? "
" Yes, I still remember when you asked what time the street was missing to reach us "
" bothered me the machine, the curves made me sick ... "
" Then you were to rise up the stairs. I know, the hall was always cold but just arrived in the warmth and you managed to wrap Colour changing
"You know ... you had a unique scent ... a mixture of fresh water, beeswax and pine. It will be hard to forget "
" You must not forget it, you can keep it inside "
" Then I remember that you placed on the bed, the top one, because you made it look bigger "
"Si, potevo vedere le cose da una prospettiva diversa e poi mi piaceva così tanto scendere e salire dalla scaletta di legno..."
"Al mattino il termometro scendeva sotto lo zero ma tu, nel tuo pigiama rosa sembravi non farci caso. Eri emozionata. Non vedevi l'ora di scendere lungo le piste".
"C'era il profumo della cioccolata calda ed il sapore del latte, quello appena munto. I biscotti al burro ed il pane nero. Poi ero pronta.Volevo essere la prima a scendere. Non volevo che il mantello della montagna fosse segnato, offeso, violato da altre persone. Volevo restare da sola nel bianco. Volevo essere il primo puntino colorato ad imbrattare la neve".
"Sono passati tanti anni eppure qui everything inside is as it was once "
" I know. And nothing will change. Only there will be someone else in my place. But you do not worry ... they will not do evil "
" Tell him not to tear the wood from the walls and not to tread on too much violence "
" I will try to ask to take care of yourself "
" You know, the houses have a soul . In here there are not only furniture and shelving. There are phrases, thoughts and hugs. There are three generations of men and women. There are children who have chased dreams, invented stories and dreamed of enchanted woods.
"They were stories that took shape in you, fairies and elves hiding inside the cabinets. The narrator's voice is still alive inside me "
" Tell me that you can forgive me ... Tell me that you understand that I can not do otherwise ... Tell me that you'll be when I want them to smile at me, tell me that someone is watching me and I holds a grudge. Tell me again that I do not make a mistake, I'm not giving away my life but just a memory. Tell me you feel the tears that fall will stop tomorrow to give me grief. Tell me ... Do you love me "
" You'll always be with me. You're not hurting anyone. I'm here. My foundation will not cease to exist. I'm with you, inside you. Strong and safe as a rock, soft and warm as the wood of fir. You are in the path porta al torrente, sulla soglia di casa, nel pendio innevato e sulle fronde degli alberi. Sei qui, con me ed io ti tengo per mano.
Tutto ha un inizio ed una fine, almeno le cose hanno questo destino.
Tu ... io ... non ci perderemo mai ...
solo ora , ti prego
"sorridi"
....
0 comments:
Post a Comment