Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Drivers For Philips Freevents Mt1700

Basta poco... ma è moltissimo




boxes in a corner, the dust on old books and pages in the very beginning, the brand with the star, the memory of who is no more.
He used all his books stamped with his initials. Do not easily borrowed but when he did, he wanted to be sure it's going back and then they were recognizable.
I put them all away, opening them one by one (fortunately, the library is very small ...). Inside I found, as usual, postcards and leaflets with little notes, pictures and comments written in pencil. Never in the books as the memory of my father is alive ...
And then the dishes of olive wood, the collection of Swiss boxcutters branded with pyrography by him and his grandchildren. Some dishes great-grandmother, the crocks and the sheets still new in the mountains for some reason you were using for years always the same, those stripes, those hot.
I packed everything that was necessary to go, quickly, not to fix what was thought to represent a gesture.
Outside the cold mist enveloped the houses, grass and trees, but my heart first of all.
I closed the chapter. I closed the door and I took away all my memories and soul.

back but I heard whispering in his ear. Like a soft rustle of words, and led me from these words.
I do not believe in fate, but this time all that is happening seems to have a precise reason for being. I do not believe in angels but I believe in inner strength of our will and our being open and positivi alla luce. In questa luce io ho sentito il mio nome, sussurrato dapprima e poi inciso a chiare lettere, marchiato a fuoco. E dove c'era una lacrima è cresciuto un giardino fiorito e dove c'era sconforto è cresciuta la volontà... e che gioia vederla crescere, muovere i primi passi ed ora correre incontro al vento!
Ed in questo cesto di parole è arrivata come un regalo. Ha aperto la sua bianca porta al mio passaggio, ha lasciato entrare il mio viso raggiante, mi ha guardata e m'ha invitata ad entrare.
"Sono tua", le ho detto... "prendimi!"

Ecco, quello che ho tanto sognato è diventato realtà. Non per quello che è nel suo essere "vera", ma per il significato che ha rispetto al mio be "new."
E 'a present suffering, torn, implored.
is not concrete, not brick or roof, no doors are painted white and even the window to the sky. And 'my being strong and resolute, my mind open to the horizons, having learned to speak, having accepted the advice with joy and want to share without selfishness, he learned forgiveness.
friends ... this is ... new house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment