il Post del Rientro
And after more than a month of silence (being a student means that, at least: long vacations), I'm back in the busy Milan ready for the new "year."
summer, playing bad with the bad news about the illness of my brother, ended at its best. But first things first.
The first step of our wanderings was Amsterdam, which I really liked it, by a fierce rider like me it really is the ideal city. In one week we managed to turn all-strictly-foot, and the dwarf has behaved really well. Let's say we've reached some sort of agreement: for each museum a playground, and so we could all live peacefully enjoying the holiday (as ripromessomi, I brought home a tulip wood. I can not do anything, the kitsch me always attracted).
Then it was the turn of poplar, and there la cosa è stata più complessa, quasi tragicomica: quando siamo arrivati noi, mio suocero è stato ricoverato in ospedale, e quando è stato dimesso è stata ricoverata la nana con una specie di non meglio definita intossicazione alimentare. Dimessa la nana, dopo un giorno, siamo stati malissimo Lui ed io, tanto che la notte la nana ha dormito con i nonni, mentre noi genitori facevamo i turni per vomitare. Le vacanze che tutti hanno sempre sognato.
E finalmente Palermo, ove ci siamo tranquillamente acculazzati, ci siamo messi tranquillini, tra bagni a Mondello e tuffi in piscina, abbiamo cercato di portare un po' di buon umore (e devo dire che la nana in questo ha avuto un ruolo fondamentale). Abbiamo assistito mio fratello, che was a bit evil 'because of us (maybe we have what we had to contagious Poplars), and after chemo. My mother, a real doctor with a capital M, does not lose its poise and proceeds as if nothing had happened.
But why I came back only today? Why is September 1st my brother did PET (from wikipedia), so it was all a bit 'anxious. But I will not keep you in suspense: after only two months of chemotherapy, PET was negative, that is not picking up anything more.
Now you just have to continue until December, and continue to hope for this unexpected good fortune.
0 comments:
Post a Comment