Monday, September 27, 2010

I Have Bone Cancer In My Thumb

Non si smette mai di essere figli(e).

BI has made a few days to 18 months. A nice finish, I think. Especially with the mother who finds herself sgarupata.
will each Snout is nice to his mama, but it is a beauty that distorts and conquest. I swear, I've never seen a girl so fair, and well aware to be. Or at least, aware of a certain influence that comes out right when he blinked. What a hooligan.
The funny thing is that I have entered a kind of crisis ... how to say? fourth age, perhaps? As one middle-aged and those close to fifty, that will be my fourth. Logical, does not bat an eyelid.
Well, it's as if I wanted to go back. I started looking at the shoes I wore when I was 14, what the heck (by the way, the Dr Martens)! A few days ago talking of drastic cuts to the hair, accompanied by the most unlikely colors such as green / blue / purple. I would say I'm crazy for giving, positive aspect of the affair, being caught in a relentless ipercinetismo, mi sono iscritta al corso di inglese del comune di Milano. Così, alè.
In totale, posso dirlo, o porta sfiga? in questo periodo mi sento davvero felice. La piccola è una gioia, è una bimba felice di essere al mondo (questo perchè in casa non guardiamo i tg...), sempre allegra e sorridente. L'università scorre benissimo, mi mancano gli ultimi due esami da dare in dicembre, il che significa che ho un sacco di tempo da dedicare alla tesi, con calma e senza affannarmi troppo. Direi che meglio di così non potrebbe andare.
La cosa che mi fa sorridere è che in tutto questo turbinio di cose mia madre mi telefona per monitorare i miei spostamenti come quando vivevo in casa: "Ma con tutte le brutte cose che si sentono in televisione...." è la scusa imperante. La verità è che per lei non smetterò mai di essere "la bambina"; mi chiedo, ma quando Bì sarà cresciuta, smetterò di vedere in lei la mia piccolina, il fagottino che stringevo al petto?

0 comments:

Post a Comment