Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rhyming Halloween Quotes

Parliamo di...

...morte.
Questa notte, dopo una malattia lunga e sfinente, se n'è andato lo zio di Lui. LO zio.
Una persona fantastica, davvero.
Che ha vissuto una vita felice, piena di amici e di benessere, di ricchezza e di viaggi, di amore, di cultura. Una vita che gli ha presentato un conto amarissimo.
Sono stati mesi molto lunghi.
Sarò una cinica, ma in queste circostaze il mio pensiero va non tatnto a chi se gone, that my view can not hear you-but those who remained, in this case his wife.
In a tight-knit and united couple, when one party fails those who remain deprived of it feels like an arm. And I think that is how we feel now that poor woman.
Now in my opinion is not important who is waiting to be buried, it is important to bury people. They are much more important people who are left behind.
I can not think of anything else, just to hear that poor woman.
And I also think that it makes little sense to bask in the pain.
I'm sorry as hell that this happened the day before the birthday of Him, that we cared a lot these 40 years, has for years talked about, how we would have celebrated and what he wanted to do. So, probably tomorrow, nothing is done, but on Saturday I decided to give him an extraordinary feast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment