Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reviews Of Api Fungus Cure

In cerca.

For days I send resumes to the right and left.
Doing the math in front of the mirror, it's almost dishonest to continue to not work: I miss two exams, write the thesis, I am 23 years old: why the hell do I not still a club?
Not to mention that the shortage of pennies here begins to be felt.
To date, I have sent no less than do the math ... ... fifteen curricula. I am almost certain that will not come to anything, partly because the "experience Work is dramatically white. Financo I put ads for the repetition, but never mind.
Meanwhile, BI has started the nest. better than I imagined: I thought I would cry, scream, scream, scene made by the police to intervene for abuse of child, and instead we get there the first day, an arena in tears, she goes down, looks around, gives the father a dignified and experienced "tao tao" and starts. So, for his cock.
Plus , does not want to go home when I go to take a lunch hour. These results are cause. I decided that since it is so much fun this year can do full time, which otherwise does a bang, so see starting point, qui ci vuole un lavoro.
Che poi non è che io voglia fare chissà cosa, cerco un banalissimo lavoro da "addetta alle vendite" (all'antica: commessa), anche part time, insomma va bene tutto! E quindi sono qui, attaccata al cellulare e a fare il refresh della mail ogni 10 minuti in attesa che un lavoro mi piova sulla testa.
Inoltre, c'è un problema per il quale volevo chiedervi consiglio: questa settimana Lui compie 40 anni, per cui stiamo organizzando un discreto festozzo. Il problema è il regalo. Dato che il nostro per motivi lavorativi ha dovuto un po' rivedere il look (e comunque a 40 anni andare il giro con i jeans stracciati non va più bene) gli avevo acquistato una bellissima cintura, in pelle nera. Montblanc, mica pizza and figs. Well, the other day a bag spout study Coin:
"What's this?" I ask, thinking he got a gift for me.
"Well, go and see what's in the closet," he says slyly.
Vado. I open the closet. And I see a black leather belt. I wanted to use it to hang him.
So now I'm also looking for the gift, not an easy task, since he does not wear jewelry in general is a very sober, and in any case the budget is not unlimited.
ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment