Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where Is Cut In Pokemon Prism

La forza delle donne



I do not know how I got this far. I thought not do it. I took a long, endless, sigh and started to do, organize, and take leave.
I stretched out my life as a violin string, knowing that I heard was music, despite my difficulty in plucking the strings.
When you're racing and you know you gotta get to the end, the forces that are believed hidden expand, hug you, hold you.
Life unfolds from its tangle, knot after knot, to form the tapestry I had imagined. The colors appear brighter, feel the texture becomes coarse silk from under your little finger. Hurt, sometimes they burn. The wire rope becomes rough and you try to stretch almost to the end of their tether. You must not give ... you're almost at the end.
Hope the days lengthen, not only in their brightness, but also can double within hours. You need time to complete your work.
Would you like a smooth road on which to walk but bare feet were hardened and the stones do not bite ... almost more run and you do not notice.
's the strength of women. What suffering, the greatest pain, the door to lift boulders. The one that does not give you time to cry because the tears will come only when everything is settled. What you up from the heart, in the belly because there is so much depth. That
that even when you're alone, you feel capable of picking up a life hot, and do not feel the burn.
You can tell when you sleep. At night when the nightmares come to see you all together and you wake up sweating, the mind does not rest. A thousand questions a thousand responses and your mind is there, what seems to undermine fragile ... it was really what you want.
I would be weak at times. To say can not win. It seems that some of us this system functions. Great women, those.
I envy their "no thoughts" ... maybe.

But I am building, with all the strength I have and I'm happy. Why, despite the feeling in a snowstorm, drunk cold, I will sign this as I make da sola. Mi stamperò un nuovo biglietto da visita, o scriverò un certificato di benemerenza, nel quale si ringrazierà il mio nome per tutto il lavoro che ho svolto.
Riposerò più tardi. Ora non ho tempo per pensare ai cuscini di piuma. Ora ho una cosa importante da fare prima che spuntino le foglie dagli alberi. Voglio fiorire assieme al tepore della prossima luce.
Questa è la forza che sento… e questa è la forza che ho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment