Monday, February 21, 2011

Sympathy For Frankenstein

In attesa di un ritorno




Le notizie non sono confortanti. Anzi. Era un delirio annunciato.
Da giorni le parole si rincorrevano, le immagini si tingevano di colori variabili dal rosa scuro al rosso sangue. Quel rosso che da giorni bagna le terre del Nord Africa.
Stamattina ho sentito la sua voce. Non era quella solita, non era quella che da qualche giorno scherzava dicendomi: "stai tranquilla, qui siamo al sicuro".
Oggi mi ha detto: "mamma, we have abandoned. "
E 'partly true.
They are teachers, Italian, children of employees of a large oil company. This morning they have embarked on a private plane and took away all the Italians ... except for them.
Those responsible, their friends, who have failed to tell them "Look, a plane tomorrow." No, the plane left this morning ... without them.
E 'that the embassy will decide hours . The Italians working abroad is removed because their passports are entitled to a document of foreign residence.
So, we are currently undocumented.
24 hours. This is the time that the ambassador promised to them for repatriation .
"Mom, we have abandoned." It 'a cry that I never heard from my daughter. She, always over the top. She always evanescent, ever apprehensive. She almost always fatalistic.
I do not. I was actually aware that the questions would be impaired.
A lion in a cage, here is what I am.
And I do not care what you think of me. I moved my papers .. I have moved very high up in that organization who closed their eyes to a family with small children. That family has been concerned with their children all this time, with education, the presence and dedication. I will feel my
. I will say that I caught. It 's true. I'm pulling everything I can for her and her family. 4 anni e 4 mesi sono troppo pochi per sostenere un esodo di questo genere. Chissenefrega se mi odierà. Io sto agendo col cuore, come al solito. E a dirla tutta, questo è quello che avrebbe dovuto fare qualcun'altro al posto mio. Ma è una lunga storia... transeat.

Se li sono dimenticati. Almeno per ora.
Chiusi nel loro recinto "sicuro" assieme alle altre mandrie di espatriati di ogni razza. Un gruppo di mamme e bambini chiusi in attesa di una risoluzione a breve.
24 ore... un eternità per quello che sento ora.

Questa è la mia giornata oggi. Incollata ad un monitor in attesa. Fra una pratica amministrativa e l'altra con poca concentrazione, sento solo il cuore che batte come non l'ho mai sentito prima.

I should say, "the inevitability of life." Yes, probably. But I'm not like that. I try to act. Maybe with some push in the ass to "wake up", but then I become a tiger and react.
not touch the cubs of the tiger: it becomes a killer.

Joh




La Tigre Tigre! Tiger!
Burning bright In the forests of the night was the
What immortal hand or eye Could frame
force frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies
which lit the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?
what shoulder,
what art Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat, What dread hand
? What the hammer?

What the hammer and chain? The
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil?
What dread grasp Dare its deadly terrors grasp?

When the stars threw down their spears
pulling the earth and the heaven of tears filled his?
he smile that was made by observing his work,
the Lamb Who created, created too?

Tigre! Tiger!
Burning bright In the forests of the night, What hand
as immortal spy
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

William Blake

0 comments:

Post a Comment