Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Have Bone Cancer In Thumb

Ricordi...




huggies natural fit diaper











Article sponsored





now my little puppy is a great BI. Eppure in questi giorni mi scopro a guardarla, ad osservarla, mentre zampetta felice in giro per casa, e mi immergo nei miei ricordi: quando appena gattonava, con quel suo sederone puntato all'insù, o quando aveva appena iniziato a camminare, modello papera perchè con il pannolino più che a papera non si può camminare.

Purtroppo non ce n'è, puoi provare milioni di tipi di pannolini, ma la camminata a papera sarà sempre un must della primissima infanzia. Però che tenerezza mi faceva. Adesso sta diventando così grande... fino a poco tempo fa la mia stellina entrava tutta nel fasciatoio, e but now we change ourselves in the foot (actually during thrilling car chase around the house), is the first pee in the potty (or in the vicinity of) ...

recently asked me to try these nappies and honestly I regret not having had the opportunity to have them on hand when BI was smaller. I'm actually more Sgambati, but not in that stupid way that allows all fuoriscita. In short, is the version of the thong diapers: In times like these, even our little fit.

However, like all products Huggies, they are very valid, others less plastic, and rubber bands less aggressive take on the leg of our dwarfs.

Then, I'll be strange, but I like it very much even now to see my little girl who capers around naked with a diaper on just around the house ....


Share on Wikio

0 comments:

Post a Comment