Io lo so benissimo che dire "I love Christmas!" is not chic, indeed, is tamarro makes lighting, trees tamarri ago, is consumerism.
But Hey, today I decided I outing: I LIKE CHRISTMAS.
Because of this, these days I'm burdened with all the possible dinners, the last day before yesterday evening with the maternal uncles of him: 18 people per walk-in dinner, but dinner is always with the previous-spignattamento, but want to put your satisfaction? The
25 then it is the turn of the paternal uncles, still here in my nest. And then there
Bi, in the midst of this horde shines like a star. It sounds like a fairy in her pretty dress, the legs do not walk but dance and happy on the floor of life.
And I mother-love, I can not help but spoil: There are no gifts under the tree just for her, gifts and thoughts only for my treasure, which moves with the lightness of a petal.
Merry Christmas, my love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment