I do not know if there are paths already assigned at birth or if the roads are open us on our journey, depending on the choices we decide to take. I think each of us is given a book, on which are engraved the steps required. We must decide whether to rip out the coupon and use it when needed. If wrong choice, but if we are lucky enough, we also have the right to use a copy of the original di ciascun ticket. Se siamo completamente ciechi e decisi a ricommettere lo stesso errore, beh, allora il carnet si esaurisce velocemente ed all'ultimo strappo ci troviamo stampato sopra un bel "ripassa dal via", senza possibilità di appello alla clemenza della corte.
Ci sono dei momenti in cui senti la terra venir meno, il futuro sciogliersi come un gelato al sole, le forze sgretolarsi erose dal vento implacabile. Bendata la tua vista al domani, sola con i tuoi pugni stretti nella rabbia e nella solitudine.
Ci lasciamo stupire dal ghiaccio del cuore altrui, dai discorsi fuori luogo e dalla loro apparente estraneità al tuo sentire.
It 's true, every one of us "feel" differently. Each one of us "live" in different ways and nothing can be done against this. It would be unfair to expect someone to live our lives. We realize that the next day, we realize it only when someone imposes their ideas. At a time instead of suffering, cursing those who do not adapt to our pain ... why you are there to close doors, to deliver keys to a door that never open them again and you wonder why your hot tears fall, and burning them instead of laughing, not even look at you, lie elsewhere.
there you are, facing a road do not know, the memories in your pocket and your carnet crumpled in his hand. You have to choose, now or never: keep feeling sorry for himself or to delve the dark forest, definitely "in the middle of journey of your life and open yourself to the new, the unknown, the challenges, but without forgetting your past on the contrary make positive contribution to the future.
To hell with those who weep with you and those who trembles with fear. L ' insensitivity is not my world, I live. I want to be afraid, I feel the challenge and fight, I want to open new pages, and still write a lot of what they are.
Here cos' is the new way, even if they arrive late, is still living as if I open my eyes for the first time in the world.
I want to impress the sun and shiver under the stars, I want to invent the color and life that I have. Smiling, crying, with laughter and feel the agony of bowel pain.
This is life. This is the only true gift I have.
0 comments:
Post a Comment