Weekend al mare!
few weeks ago when I was in the midst of the whirl of exams, I decided that we wanted for a weekend with all the brain to the minimum wage.
Indeed. On
booking.com I found a pretty neat hotel in S. Bartolomeo al Mare, near Alassio. When we started on Friday, turning in the car I heard a middle finger in Milan, in these dog days as never before, disappearing horizon.
The place has actually been very nice. Hotel five minutes walk from the sea, with a large portion of the beach (and thank goodness, because I found out the hard way that in Liguria pay even the air we breathe).
BI had fun like crazy. Friday afternoon, around 6, just arrived, we went for a walk sulla spiaggia; appena ha visto il mare, lei ha strillato "Taaa!" (che in linguaggio patatesco suppongo voglia dire "caspita, che mare fantastico!") ed è partita a razzo verso l'acqua. Meno male che sia io che Lui eravamo in braghette corte, perchè la piccola non ha voluto sentire ragiorni: ha fatto il bagno in un'acqua cristallina ma gelida, felice come una pasqua. La prossima volta che si lamenta perchè l'acqua del bagnetto non è alla temperatura desderata la faccio nuova.
E' stata davvero brava anche per quanto riguarda i pasti, adesso che ha anche i premolari macina come ruspa qualsiasi cibo le venga presentato, dalla salsiccia al fritto misto. Mh...forse questo spiega il brufolino che ha sul naso...
Il risultato these days is that she is still as white as snow, anvendo a mother who has spread the diligent protection of 50 (!!!) after bathing, he and I have the back of a pretty-colored lobster.
return to Milan has been traumatic, let alone return to study. Now we have basically taken my breath to get to the end of July.
Monday I saw him open the pool near my house, so I said to myself "well, at least in the afternoon I know where to take the dwarf!" I talk too much, as always, is that since yesterday even as it rains in November ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment