Abbiamo sbagliato fila
I came to a conclusion: when handing out the luck, I and my family were calculated as the H &M; the other hand, when you deploy anal, we had three times in a row.
It 'been a week that I was upset by reports that led. Shit, if he had not understood.
My brother is 21 years, is a healthy, strong and healthy as a rock, never smoked, never drank, life as archbishop. It sports a lot, go to the beach all year round, and takes care to fitness, for which no drugs, not even the classic Cannetta in high school.
Result? Tumor.
has noticed my mother is a doctor, like my father, and now the thing is for sure, is a lymphoma. It has a complicated name that I have not learned yet but I am afraid I will learn soon, is one of those cancer "young", there is high probability of cure, but after five years of shit. Anyway is a cancer at age 21, I do not know what I mean.
At age 21 there is a whole life to live, we have to do shit and parties, no chemotherapy and the like, fuck.
I did not take it well. Even as a family because, as I said in opening words, we have already given, I am epileptic (but that's okay, you live with epilepsy, is a concussion, but you live), my father has leukemia (already more severe) and now my brother.
But then, fuck, what is the probability that in the same household there are two tumors in two different people? In my opinion, we won the First Prize Misfortune.
But shit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment