Fragile come il cristallo e solida come la roccia. Tutto si equivale, passando lungo il mio corpo come un filo trasparente, dentro, fuori e sopra la mia pelle. Strappi inattesi ad un tessuto di velluto, momenti che sembrano infiniti mi fanno scivolare in disequilibrio.
Non sono rigida, sono sensibile come il vibrare di una corda. La melodia a volte si increspa e smette di cullarmi della sua musica. Ecco quello che dovrei essere, strumento e musicista. Not always, however, remains vigilant attention to the score. Sometimes I let myself be carried away and lose harmony, unexpected jarring dissonance. A moment and the crystal breaks, a breath and fragments fall, one after another like rain, like tears.
I can not do anything. The river broke its banks meticulously raised and I stay and watch, powerless, the water overflows.
Tic ... tic ... small cracks widen within me, to break up into fragments that bite, cut, torn. I let myself be carried away by the violence helpless spectator to watch the crystals that fall.
I let them go away ... do not hold back.
I'm not a rock, I also need to cry. I'm not the strength of perseverance, I also need to let go of pain.
I need to ask for help, at this time. I feel the need to feel there is someone that I can answer with a smile. Why I listen to the reproach and the word of love with the same attention and with the same host. They are fragile, such as cement, are as solid as a feather.
The roar I heard urge became quiet, lasted for the moment a gust of wind. Intense, dark and deep as the sea in winter I hear the gentle waves lapping my heart gradually calmed down and resumed his beat.
A new glass I've collected in my hands, a nuovo cristallo di rocca si è aggiunto al mio vivere: nero profondo e bianco lucente si avvolgono ed io riprendo a mantenere il mio centro.
0 comments:
Post a Comment