Mummy at work
As I said a few posts ago, the economic situation is very ominous.
Not that we wanted my blog to understand it, is clear.
However, after several frantic and research, I finally found a job: do repetitions of a greek lady of the fourth school. Abstract
, I made the classic high school, but after I did Philosophy, for which the greek is not that I had daily under hand, despite this, I must say that after, oh my! - five years after the last version, I can still translate a fair command. Then
for charity, we are talking of the first sentences of the fourth school, not Homer, but want to put your satisfaction? However
my alussa is a portrait of 14 media: listless, not interested in a damn what we do (I often have a hard time apripre her vocabulary), pigrissima. Last time I wondered why the book there were no passive ειμι ... where corporal punishment would be amply justified. -.- '
Latest from the potty: Bi (remember that at all, takes 20 months Saturday) fa la pipì nel vasino. O in zone limitrofe, tipo l'altro giorno l'ha fatta sui miei piedi, ma io ero vicino al vasino, per cui le buone intenzioni c'erano tutte.
Queste son soddisfazioni!
0 comments:
Post a Comment