Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Is The Lodest Boombox

Scusate l'assenza...

... But these last two months have been pretty hectic.
After New Year, I gave the last area and now I work every afternoon, which seems like a nice goal. In early February we had a really bad adventure, that BI has not been well, so it was a week in hospital, and I with her. It must be said that we live in Milan, and we ended up in Legnano, in a whole series of adventures that make me think more about what is really the case in this country to grow our children, but okay .
forward from this episode was almost open warfare with my in-laws, particularly my father, an old nag condor. For some strange reason, the cause del malessere di Bì (che poi era una gastroenterite che neanche Cristo in terra avrebbe potuto risparmiarle) sarei stata io, madre negligente ed irresponsabile. I toni delle discussioni, che per anni si erano mantenuti formali, sono diventati accesi e sgarbati ed io, che forse ho avuto una troppo buona educazione, riesco solo a subire e non a rispondere per le rime. Gli attacchi variano, dallo stato di salute di mia figlia, alla sua alimentazione, al mio corso di studi. Vengo senza troppi mezzi termini paragonata alla sorella di mio marito, un'astrale rompicoglioni (che per fortuna è andata per un mesetto in Perù a far del bene, vai, gioia, vai...) che però ha il pregio di fare il medico, per cui agli occhi di un patofobo come il condor understand that well.
Of course the atmosphere at home is not the best. He and I went a week in Berlin a few days ago to take a break, and when we are only three of us, the atmosphere is quite different: if no one interferes in our family menage, everything is going well. As soon as we returned, I started to sleep badly, to get sick and continue to the abdominal discomfort, a clear symptom of somatization of a wider malaise. Because of my husband's family, my married life is falling apart, and I do not know what to do. I'm always nervous on the alert, always ready to quarrel with him, because with them are not capable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment