Sunday, January 23, 2011

Can You Claim Dla For Osteoarthritis

Un saluto particolare


This is the letter I sent to the mayor of my city.

After 40 years .... my goodbye to this town.

I moved from Milan to San Donato was a child. The last few curve via Kennedy was still in costruizione and next to my building, the one at number 26, only the foundations of other houses under construction. From the bottom of the street just fields.

My school was the one of Via Agadir, in the mythic section A. Could

do it, embrace Professor Arietti, the woman who, after my father gave me so much love literature. I still remember all the books we read in class, their scent and enthusiasm infused into the characters and tell stories. Thanks to her I had the courage to start writing myself and carve out a tiny place among the amateur writers.

I was playing in the yard with my friends, neighbors, but the "heart" of my days were the shops of Alford, where the "Companies" came together, where we talked and played, where we fell in love for the first time.

He was out late in the summer so there was no danger. He knew he had to return at a later date ora e non c'erano i cellulari per controllarti. C'erano le cabine telefoniche a gettone, quelle che con un sistema strano potevi telefonare anche senza pagare, c'erano le feste allla "Cimice", la soffitta del gigantino di Viale De Gasperi.

C'era la benedizione delle biciclette in Piazza Santa Barbara, i gavettoni, i tuffi nella piscina all'aperto “piccola e gelata” della Snam.

C'erano “quelli di Bolgiano”, quelli “dei Negozi”, quelli di “Via Fermi”, eravamo divisi in quartieri, più o meno chic. Quelli che avevano la Vespa, quelli che avevano il Ciao e quelli che avevano solo la bicicletta... questo faceva la differenza sociale, ma si era comunque we had almost joined the glue on. We were a force.

Who then did the high school here and who preferred to take the plunge and go to Milan. I am one of these students. San Donato

I grew up a little at a time under the eyes. People have changed but his heart has always remained the same (I have to say thanks to those like me who have always had their roots firmly planted in this strange land, like you Mr Mayor ...) and only those who have lived long enough to the avenues of this country can realize and love him so much.

Then my daughter was born, in Melegnano (who knows when the children will be born in San Donato ?...) and history repeated itself ... until her second child.

Here ... now it's time for me to go too. Change of residence, go elsewhere.

The new town is very nice, I like and I'm sure I Torver, but I could not leave without first healing, with some Magone, what I think is really "my" country, my nest, the hand I was accompanied by close and then up until now and again thank you for being my home, my school, my daily life, my familiarity, my growth.

Thank you for your ways San Donato, for your shops, your green and your people. Thank you for your atmosphere that only one who has lived 40 years and knows how to recognize when he writes, is moved.

I'll miss you ... a lot.

Farewell

0 comments:

Post a Comment