Monday, July 19, 2010

Como Registrarmeen Tech Deck Live

Di valigie e altri disastri...

Eventually even these days July are draining away slowly, slowly, but they are going. Last night I went out with friends (my free monthly video ^ _ ^) for the pre-holiday greetings, a sign that the holidays are really coming.
the end, the choice fell on Amsterdam, seven days wandering around between seven herbs and canals. We hope you appreciate that BI. Then of course you
splashing in Palermo, also because my brother in those conditions there are few other places to go, at most a few days in late August will Pantelleria for a few days of serious sea with the dwarf, but nothing more. Before Palermo
course there's the step forced by Condor, which, although perfectly aware of the situation have not even dreamed of saying, "Well, come on, do not worry, go ahead in Palermo (!!!) maybe we will break less balls", however I intend to make him weigh when we are there. Echecazz.
Now I'm going to short-circuit cases: to prepare that part for Amsterdam, it is to start one for the rest of the month, because we go back to August 1 and again in the second car to the warm lands of the South, so those will be 24 hours between delirious luggage and washing machines, and I know now that I forget 90% of what I need.
Maybe a good idea is to make lists, and here I also found a site, www.invaligia.com.
But you like doing? Make lists? Cast as is everything in your suitcase?

0 comments:

Post a Comment